Monday, September 28, 2009

Try, Try and Try Again...

Seriously! Since last time I was on this wagon I have gained back all the weight...plus a little. I am so dissapointed in myself. BUT I am on my way out the door back to bootcamp. Eventually, I will be able to give up the junk food and really do this. My problem is I am very all or nothing. Either I am working out 5 times a week and and eating super great or I am not working out at all and eating whatever I want. I need to find balance!
K..time to head out the door. Here we go again!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and it's funny...just YESTERDAY i wrote a very similar post. I am 100% all or 100% nothing. No in between. I have taken some steps to help me be more moderate...I'm doing a little experiment where I eat perfectly low carb....PLUS one little chocolate a day. Usually it is one or the other. Am trying to train myself!! I hope you can also find what is best for you :)

    http://superhighbloodpressure.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-defense-of-moderation.html

    ReplyDelete