Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Temptations

Well just when I thought this diet thing was getting a little eaiser I went to the mall. The problem with that is that I rarely make it out without hitting the food court for some orange chicken or Sbarros or a pretzel or something along those lines. So yesterday when I went I had to avoid that area at all costs. And guess what?! I did it. Yup..no Orange Julius or Cinnabon for me. I just kept thinking of coming to the mall to buy a pair of size 6 jeans. That was my motivation. I realized that I really only enjoyed shopping for clothes when it was for my kids. I can buy them cute outfits and they always look good. But when I try on clothes I am always dissapointed. Now don't get me wrong I don't have a terrible self esteem problem, I just know that I need to lose weight and that I am not healthy. So one of my new goals is to go to the mall for some cute jeans not an outfit at babygap or chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment